Dr. Alice Frigerio is a dermatologist practicing in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Frigerio specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Frigerio diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Alice Frigerio MD, PHD's Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Alice Frigerio MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Chemical Peels Good for Your Skin?
Chemical peeling, which is the process of peeling off the upper layers of the skin, are chemical solutions used to improve the appearance of skin. The solutions help the skin to peel off and allow for a smoother and healthier looking skin. Chemical peels are normally used on the face to reduce...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- What is Acral Lentiginous Melanoma?
Acral lentiginous melanoma is a type of melanoma arising on the palms or soles of the feet. Acral lentiginous melanoma is not just a fancy name for melanoma on the fingers, toes, palm, soles of the feet, and under the nails, but it is also a type of melanoma that is the rarest among melanomas,...
- Dr. Karen R. Stolman MD440 West 200 South Salt Lake City Utah 84101
- Mr. Robert Lynn Orme MD11760 South 700 East Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Allison Lara Triplitt MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. John E Robison M.D.390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Jennie T Clarke MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Tanya E. Christensen M.D.30 N Union St Rochester NY 14607