Dr. Angie Mccurdy is an audiologist practicing in POCATELLO, ID. Dr. Mccurdy evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Mccurdy takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Angie M Mccurdy AUDIOLOGIST's Practice location
POCATELLO, ID 83202Get Direction
Angie M Mccurdy AUDIOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- Lupus Patients with Skin Conditions May Indicate Serious Complications
To this day, certain cases of systemic lupus erythematosus are killing patients, and a previous study looked into what exactly was the primary cause of these deaths related to the disease. Following the study, it was concluded that certain traits on the patient’s skin can serve as an indicator of...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Makenzi Wight AU.D.777 HOSPITAL WAY STE 115 POCATELLO ID 83201
- Lindsay Anne Tucker AU.D.650 Memorial Dr Pocatello ID 83209
- Mr. Randy Lyman Bishop M.S.650 Medical Dr Pocatello ID 83209
- Dr. Jennifer Holst AU.D.638 E Dunn Pocatello ID 83209
- Mary Josara Wallber AUD921 S 8th Ave Stop 8116 Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Mary M. Whitaker AU.D.650 Memorial Drive Pocatello ID 83209