Omer Javaid Iqbal M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease701 PARK AVE # O5 MINNEAPOLIS MN, 55415
Dr. Omer Iqbal is a cardiologist practicing in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Iqbal specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Iqbal also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Omer Javaid Iqbal M.D.'s Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10471Get Direction
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Omer Javaid Iqbal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iqbal
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Raymond W. Scallen MD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Arthur S. LeonCook Hall 202 Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. Christian Schrock MD5 Webster Place Minneapolis Minnesota 55305
- Cynthia K Brenden M.D.6405 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Kamalesh Muniraj Pillai M.D.225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Durand E Burns MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407