Stanley Yanik is a physician assistant practicing in WILKES-BARRE, PA. Stanley specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
Mr. Stanley J Yanik PA-C's Practice location
WILKES-BARRE, PA 18711Get Direction
Mr. Stanley J Yanik PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Stock Your Pantry With Healthy Foods to Maintain a Healthy Diet
The first step for healthy cooking is to stock nutritious foods and products in the pantry and refrigerator. Cooking a meal fast seems to be the mantra in most homes. A good stock of nutritious food is the best way to keep healthy without wasting precious time.“When all the nutritious materials...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Rocco Joseph Lucarine P.A.1000 E Mountain Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Mrs. Jessica Doornbos PA-C1000 E MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711
- Marissa Lynn Rudzinski-walter PA-C1111 E End Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Rebekah Stuart PA-C1000 E MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711
- Natalie Launchi PA-C1000 E MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711
- Mrs. Eugenia Hopkins PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT1000 EAST MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711