Noah Ojonugwa Agada MD., MPH, FAAAI
Allergist and Immunologist12750 HORSEFERRY RD STE 100 CARMEL IN, 46032
Dr. Noah Agada practices Allergy and Immunology care in CARMEL, IN. Dr. Agada specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Agada provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Noah Ojonugwa Agada MD., MPH, FAAAI's Practice location
CARMEL, IN 46032Get Direction
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- People Who Suffer From Allergies May Not be Able to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, but you're afraid it will cause your allergies to flare-up, follow these tips:Choose friendly plants for your garden – This is one of the most important tips when you decide to grow a garden of your own in the backyard, and will minimize the exposure to...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- Dr. David L Patterson MD14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd North Fishers IN 46038
- Dr. Carol K Fosso MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Pinkus Goldberg M.D.3266 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46208
- Dr. Douglas J. Horton M.D.3266 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46208
- Dr. Steven Lee Wise M.D.3266 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46208
- Dr. Maria luisa pilar Debuque Ermitano MD8150 Oaklandon Rd Indianapolis IN 46236