Alyssa Elliott is a physical therapist practicing in LOUISVILLE, KY. Alyssa Elliott specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Alyssa Elliott can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Alyssa Elliott will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Alyssa Marie Elliott DPT's Practice location
LOUISVILLE, KY 40219Get Direction
Alyssa Marie Elliott DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Catherine Elizabeth Crandell C E CRANDELL, PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Teresa Smith1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217
- Aaron D Flaherty DPT7926 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219
- Mr. Chad Phillip Garvey PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Stephanie Marie Johnson DPT3594 Springhurst Blvd Louisville KY 40241
- Katie Payne Mcbee PT, DPT1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217