Stacy Bennett is a physical therapist practicing in HIGH POINT, NC. Stacy Bennett specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stacy Bennett can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stacy Bennett will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Interferon-alpha activates binding of nuclear factors to a sequence element in the c-fos proto-oncogene 5'-flanking region.
- Complete human NF1 cDNA sequence: two alternatively spliced mRNAs and absence of expression in a neuroblastoma line.
- Integrin-linked kinase (ILK) is highly expressed in first trimester human chorionic villi and regulates migration of a human cytotrophoblast-derived cell line.
- Enhancement by retinoic acid and dibutyryl cyclic adenosine 3':5'-monophosphate of the differentiation and gene expression of human neuroblastoma cells induced by interferon.
- Signal transduction by interferon-alpha through arachidonic acid metabolism.
- Induced factor binding to the interferon-stimulated response element. Interferon-alpha and platelet-derived growth factor utilize distinct signaling pathways.
- Selective regulation of p38β protein and signaling by integrin-linked kinase mediates bladder cancer cell migration.
- Serum integrin-linked kinase (sILK) concentration and survival in non-small cell lung cancer: a pilot study.
- The interaction of interferon-alpha and -gamma: regulation of (2-5)A synthetase activity.
- Interferon-induced binding of nuclear factors to promoter elements of the 2-5A synthetase gene.
- Roles of globotriosyl- and galabiosylceramide in verotoxin binding and high affinity interferon receptor.
- Differential human interferon alpha receptor expression on proliferating and non-proliferating cells.
- Regulation of interferon receptor expression in human blood lymphocytes in vitro and during interferon therapy.
- Interferon and growth factor modulation of nuclear factors binding to 5' upstream elements of the 2-5A synthetase gene.
- Characterization and regulation of alpha-interferon receptor expression in interferon-sensitive and -resistant human lymphoblastoid cells.
- Modulation of human interferon-alpha receptor expression by human interferon-gamma.
- Mouse neurofibromatosis type 1 cDNA sequence reveals high degree of conservation of both coding and non-coding mRNA segments.
- Regulation of cell adhesion and anchorage-dependent growth by a new beta 1-integrin-linked protein kinase.
- Integrin cytoplasmic interactions and bidirectional transmembrane signalling.
- Protein kinase mediators of integrin signal transduction.
- Rescue of a Drosophila NF1 mutant phenotype by protein kinase A.
- Mapping of the gene encoding the integrin-linked kinase, ILK, to human chromosome 11p15.5-p15.4.
Stacy Bennett's Practice location
HIGH POINT, NC 27265Get Direction
Stacy Bennett's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Daisy Parsons Rogers DPT615 S Poplar St Winston Salem NC 27101
- Brett Allen Malloy PT1130 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Adam Hodge DPT1130 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Mrs. Carrie Ann Kibler PT170 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Miss Allison Paige Skillman RD, PT, MHA, MBA1005 Shalimar Dr High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Jennifer M Roberts PT, DPT109 Penny Rd High Point NC 27260