Dr. Victoria Fernandez practices Occupational Medicine in MIAMI, FL. Dr. Fernandez evaluates the interaction between work and health. Occupational medicine physicians have general knowledge of worksite operations and are familiar with the toxic properties of materials used by employees and the potential hazards and stressors of work processes; in addition to being qualified to determine an employees physical and emotional fitness for work; diagnosing and treating occupational diseases; handling work related injuries; and having an understanding of rehabilitation methods, health education techniques, sanitation, and workers compensation laws.
- Distribution of trace metals in moss biomonitors and assessment of contamination sources in Portugal.
- Application of geostatistical methods to arsenic data from soil samples of the Cova dos Mouros mine (Vila Verde-Portugal).
- Spatial patterns of dispersion and pollution sources for arsenic at Lousal mine, Portugal.
- Microbial response to environmental gradients in a ceramic-based diffusion
- Metal fractionation of cadmium, lead and arsenic of geogenic origin in topsoils from the Marrancos gold mineralisation, northern Portugal.
- Lead availability in soils from Portugal's Centre Region with special reference to bioaccessibility.
- Geochemistry, mineralogy, solid-phase fractionation and oral bioaccessibility of lead in urban soils of Lisbon.
- Investigating relationships between biomarkers of exposure and environmental copper and manganese levels in house dusts from a Portuguese industrial city.
Mrs. Victoria Autumn Fernandez M.S., OTR/L's Practice location
MIAMI, FL 33176Get Direction
Mrs. Victoria Autumn Fernandez M.S., OTR/L's reviewsWrite Review