Dr. Erin Grey is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in SALISBURY, NC. Dr. Grey specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Grey can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Grey can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Erin A Grey DO's Practice location
SALISBURY, NC 28144Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48910Get Direction
Erin A Grey DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Can a Woman's Menstrual Cycle Affect Her Voice?
Contrary to popular belief, a woman’s voice does not change with the menstrual cycle, according to a new study. This study shows that the voice remains steady during the various hormonal changes associated with the menstrual cycle, and does not become very high or shrill during any part of the...
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Mills MD135 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Scott Douglas Stahle M.D.911 W Henderson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Lynn Anderson MD135 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. James Alfred Murphy MD911 W Henderson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Gayle Jennette Singleton yatawara MD911 W Henderson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Lynn Christine Pitson MD135 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144