Kayla Osborn is a physical therapist practicing in CUMMING, GA. Kayla Osborn specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kayla Osborn can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kayla Osborn will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kayla Osborn DPT's Practice location
CUMMING, GA 30040Get Direction
Kayla Osborn DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Suzanne Sacks Other24 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Aaron Thomas Pargman PT, DPT128 Frances Meeks Way Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Mr. Susan Marie Heintz P.T.6002 Highway 53 Dawsonville GA 30534
- Mr. Edward Davis Ryan PT1626 Hastings Ct Gainesville GA 30504
- Maria-elena Grogan bove PT4411 Suwanee Dam Rd Suwanee GA 30024
- Rebecca Bradley Other2863 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Duluth GA 30097