Kameron Harder is a physical therapist practicing in FLAGSTAFF, AZ. Kameron Harder specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kameron Harder can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kameron Harder will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kameron James Harder PT's Practice location
FLAGSTAFF, AZ 86001Get Direction
Kameron James Harder PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Katie Elizabeth Pierce PT, DPT906 W University Ave Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Lisa Tenbarge3150 N Winding Brook Rd Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Ms. Sandra Glick-ridley MSPT120 W Fine Ave Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Carrie Farrar PT1614 E Zoe Way Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Elizabeth Anne Feroz marano DPT3150 N Winding Brook Rd Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Mrs. Bethany Lynne Hizer P.T.3400 Lake Mary Rd Flagstaff AZ 86001