Dr. Rachel Weigert is a pediatrician practicing in WOODBURY, MN. Dr. Weigert is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Weigert diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Weigert can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Rachel Weigert's Practice location
WOODBURY, MN 55125Get Direction
Rachel Weigert's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Dr. Christy S Sanford MD3024 Snelling Ave Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Emillie Dedon Kirven M.D.4705 31st Ave S Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Christine Marie Schmitz M.D.1440 Duckwood Dr Saint Paul MN 55122
- Dr. Julie A Saxton MD233 Grand Ave Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Emily Cray Borman-shoap M.D.2535 University Ave Se Minneapolis MN 55414
- Dr. Julie M Faulkner MD1875 Woodwinds Dr Saint Paul MN 55125