Dr. David Hays is a family practitioner practicing in LONDON, KY. Dr. Hays specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hays possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Family Practice Reg Med Ctr Of Hopkins Co, Family Practice
- University Louisville School Of Med
Dr. David J Hays MD's Practice location
LONDON, KY 40741Get Direction
Dr. David J Hays MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hays
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Dr. Akif Ahmad MD8706 S Us Highway 25 Corbin KY 40701
- Dr. Donnie W Bunch D.O.1406 W 5th St London KY 40741
- Dr. George W Griffith MD160 E Main St Mount Vernon KY 40456
- Dr. Robert C. Hoskins MD1120 Reuben St London KY 40741
- Dr. Douglas G Irwin M.D.94 Marie Langdon Dr Manchester KY 40962
- Dr. Melissa Llenay Zook M.D.1010 Main St S Mc Kee KY 40447