Donald Taylor is a nurse working in CROSSVILLE,TN. As a nurse, Donald works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Donald holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Clinical and molecular followup after radical retropubic prostatectomy.
- 1999 Association for Molecular Pathology annual meeting.
- Molecular detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: impact on patient care.
- Oversight of genetic testing: an update.
- Direct detection of Staphylococcus aureus from adult and neonate nasal swab specimens using real-time polymerase chain reaction.
- Bi-directional interactions of prostate cancer cells and bone marrow endothelial cells in three-dimensional culture.
- Real-time PCR for detection and identification of Plasmodium spp.
- Species-level identification of staphylococcal isolates by real-time PCR and melt curve analysis.
- Real-time PCR can rapidly detect methicillin-susceptible and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus directly from positive blood culture bottles.
- Prostate cancer cells regulate growth and differentiation of bone marrow endothelial cells through TGFbeta and its receptor, TGFbetaRII.
- Neisseria species identification assay for the confirmation of Neisseria gonorrhoeae-positive results of the COBAS Amplicor PCR.
- Performance of the BD GeneOhm methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus test before and during high-volume clinical use.
- Detection of toxigenic Clostridium difficile in stool samples by real-time polymerase chain reaction for the diagnosis of C. difficile-associated diarrhea.
- Universal surveillance for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in 3 affiliated hospitals.
- Optimization of a laboratory-developed test utilizing roche analyte-specific reagents for detection of Staphylococcus aureus, methicillin-resistant S. aureus, and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus species.
- Identification of Staphylococcus species directly from positive blood culture broth by use of molecular and conventional methods.
- The role of community molecular diagnostics laboratories in the H1N1 pandemic.
- Detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Ashkenazi Jewish founder mutations in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues using conventional PCR and heteroduplex/amplicon size differences.
- Analytical performance determination and clinical validation of the novel Roche RealTime Ready Influenza A/H1N1 Detection Set.
- Electronic prediction rules for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus colonization.
- Detection of breast cancer cells using immunomagnetic beads and reverse
- Molecular detection of circulating prostate cancer cells.
- Real-time detection of blaKPC in clinical samples and surveillance specimens.
- Integrity and amplification of nucleic acids from snap-frozen prostate tissues from robotic-assisted laparoscopic and open prostatectomies.
- PCR detection of clarithromycin-susceptible and -resistant Helicobacter pylori from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded gastric biopsies.
- Multiple broad-spectrum Beta-lactamase targets for comprehensive surveillance.
- Clinical significance of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus colonization on hospital admission: one-year infection risk.
- Progress and potential: training in genomic pathology.
- Induction of the alcohol-inducible form of cytochrome P-450 by nitrogen-containing heterocycles: effects on pyridine N-oxide production.
- Preparing pathology for precision medicine: challenges and opportunities.
- Inhibition and induction of rabbit liver microsomal cytochrome P-450 by pyridine.
- Induction of rabbit hepatic microsomal cytochrome P-450 by imidazole: enhanced metabolic activity and altered substrate specificity.
- A potential transforming growth factor alpha/epidermal growth factor receptor autocrine circuit in placental cytotrophoblasts.
- Relative expression of epidermal growth factor receptor in placental cytotrophoblasts and choriocarcinoma cell lines.
- Prostate specific antigen reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction assay in preoperative staging of prostate cancer.
|License State Code:||TN|
Donald R Taylor CRN's Practice location
CROSSVILLE, TN 38555Get Direction
Donald R Taylor CRN's reviewsWrite Review
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...