Dr. Veena Rao Raiji MD, MPH is a top Ophthalmologist in CHICAGO, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Veena Rao Raiji MD, MPH is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Veena Rao Raiji MD, MPH is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Veena Rao Raiji MD, MPH is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In CHICAGO, IL, Dr. Veena Rao Raiji MD, MPH is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Eye Exam, Retina Problems (vitreoretinal Diseases)
- George Washington University Medical Center
Dr. Veena Rao Raiji MD, MPH's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60612Get Direction
Brooklyn, MD 21225Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Dr. Veena Rao Raiji MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Sohail J. Hasan MD10526 Wild Flower Road Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Dimitri G. Perros M.D.800 Austin Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Mark I. Golden M.D.875 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. James Reidy MD3580 Sheridan Drive Buffalo New York 14226
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.618 Pleasantville Road Lancaster Ohio 43130