Dr. Donna Mullner is a general surgeon practicing in CHARLESTON, SC. Dr. Mullner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Mullner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Donna Lynn Mullner MD's Practice location
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Donna Lynn Mullner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- Dr. Neil Shaw Mcdevitt MD1055 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Adrian Lee Strand M.D.1150 Fremont Blvd Seaside CA 93955
- Dr. Thomas C Litton M.D.9329 Medical Plaza Dr Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Brent Michael Jewett M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Mitchell M.D.2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Crystal Johnson-mann M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425