Wei Guan M.D.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3800 PARK NICOLLET BLVD STE 650 ST LOUIS PARK MN, 55416
Dr. Wei Guan practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in ST LOUIS PARK, MN. Dr. Guan evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Guan seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Wei Guan M.D.'s Practice location
ST LOUIS PARK, MN 55416Get Direction
Wei Guan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guan
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. David G Einzig MD347 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Kerry Ann Fox M.D.11000 Prairie Lakes Drive Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Michael Niehans M.D.2809 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis MN 55405
- Dr. Kim Diane Holtmeier M.D.8441 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Diana Marie Pandey M.D.800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Thomas Joseph M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131