Dr. Parshaw Dorriz practices Neuropathology in MISSION VIEJO, CA. Dr. Dorriz studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Parshaw Jonathan Dorriz MD's Practice location
MISSION VIEJO, CA 92691Get Direction
Parshaw Jonathan Dorriz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Stroke
A stroke is a condition in which the brain is deprived of the required blood supply or there is a blood clot formation in a blood vessel in the brain. Strokes can be either caused by internal bleeding (hemorrhagic stroke) or by inadequate blood flow, which can also lead to the death of healthy brain...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their journey of life being cared by someone and there are times when they need to care for others. Life is all about being cared and taking care. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. Thus for successful living, they need to learn the tricks of overcoming the...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- Alzheimer's Breakthrough: Study Has Found a Change in Protein Can Reverse Alzheimer's Damage
Alzheimer’s is a progressive brain disorder that has no cure. When a person develops the disease, they develop amyloid plaques as well as neurofibrillary tangles. As the condition worsens, the neurons deteriorate, eventually dying out.Both early and late onset Alzheimer's disease have a genetic...
- Dr. Fred Zachary Nour MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Ali Elahi MD26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Dr. Joey Robert Gee DO26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Mr. Mahmoud A Kreidiie M.D.26932 Oso Pkwy Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Dr. Robert E Simon M.D.27800 Medical Center Rd Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Dr. Stephen Woodrow Jenkins M.D.9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708