Lynn Calhoun Howell LMHC, NCC is a top Discard in SEATTLE, WA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Lynn Calhoun Howell LMHC, NCC is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Lynn Calhoun Howell LMHC, NCC is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Lynn Calhoun Howell LMHC, NCC is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In SEATTLE, WA, Lynn Calhoun Howell LMHC, NCC is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Central projections of spinal dorsal roots in the monkey. I. Cervical and upper thoracic dorasal roots.
- Central projections of spinal dorsal roots in the monkey. II. Lower thoracic, lumbosarcral and coccygeal dorsal roots.
- The organization of pallidosubthalamic fibers in the monkey.
- Some concepts of developmental neurology as applied to the extremities.
- Intestinal obstruction: A neuroanatomic study.
Lynn Calhoun Howell LMHC, NCC's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98115Get Direction
Lynn Calhoun Howell LMHC, NCC's reviewsWrite Review
- Excess Risk of Cardiovascular Events Has Decreased in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Rheumatoid arthritis presents with many different symptoms, which often vary from person to person. Among these is a generally higher risk of serious heart problems compared to a person of the same age and health living without rheumatoid arthritis. While it has been known that patients with RA are...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Is the Weight Watchers Plan Effective?
The Weight Watchers diet plan is a very popular weight loss program based on eating nutritious food for losing weight. Weight Watchers is an international organization that has been in existence for more than 40 years, and has several success stories to its credit. One of the attractive features of...
- Questions Every Fibromyalgia Patient Should Ask Their Doctor
Getting a diagnosis of fibromyalgia is not easy. It can take months, and for some even years. For many patients who finally have an answer to their mysterious symptoms, it's a huge relief. ...
- Exercise to Alleviate Anger
A study, presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Sports Medicine in Baltimore, shows that exercise can allay the feeling of anger in a person. However, “the findings should be confirmed by larger studies to be taken as a recommendation," warns Nathaniel Thom, PhD, a contractor...
- Nurses Are Needed Now More than Ever. Why Are They Burning Out?
From the spectator’s position, nurses are seen as hardworking and loving caregivers among their communities and hospitals. Beyond this, nurses are also individuals with thoughts, feelings and limitations to how much stress they can handle. In recent years, the amount of nurses in the workforce has...