Dr. Cindy Lipper is a psychologist practicing in GREAT NECK, NY. Dr. Lipper specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lipper evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lipper because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Cindy H Lipper MS.ED., P.D.'s Practice location
GREAT NECK, NY 11021Get Direction
Ms. Cindy H Lipper MS.ED., P.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024
- Dr. Deborah Perlick PH.D130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468