Dr. Jason Park is an anesthesiologist practicing in DALLAS, TX. Dr. Park ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Park also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Jason J. Park MD's Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75240Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
Dr. Jason J. Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A New Study Shows Possible Link Between Atrial Fibrillation and Sleep Apnea
The Risk Of Sleep Apnea And Cardiac Issues Studies that are able to examine the relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac issues are of great importance, since the relationship between the two can be severe. This condition can cause issues when an individual is sleeping, as a study at Umea...
- Can You Feel the Symptoms of Sepsis?
Sepsis can be classified as a secondary illness which occurs as the body's reaction to a certain infection. Our body has its own capacity to fight a number of infections, germs and diseases through our immune system. Sepsis is also known as blood poisoning or septicaemia, and can lead to extreme...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.6225 North State Highway 161 Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D.13601 Preston Road Dallas Texas 75240
- Dr. Charles Truong M.D.3500 West Wheatland Road Dallas Texas 75237
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. John F. Geiser M.D.3300 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219