Dr. Naseem Ravanbakhsh is a pediatrician practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Ravanbakhsh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ravanbakhsh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ravanbakhsh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Naseem Ravanbakhsh MD's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Naseem Ravanbakhsh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5801 South Ellis Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Annita John MD10237 S. Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60643