Carole Brokos is a nurse working in BALTIMORE,MD. As a nurse, Carole works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Carole holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Examination of the efficacy of acute L-alanyl-L-glutamine ingestion during hydration stress in endurance exercise.
- Improved time to exhaustion following ingestion of the energy drink Amino Impact.
- Effect of 15 days of betaine ingestion on concentric and eccentric force outputs during isokinetic exercise.
- L-alanyl-L-glutamine ingestion maintains performance during a competitive basketball game.
- Performance changes in National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I women basketball players during a competitive season: starters vs. nonstarters.
- The effect of a dietary supplement (N-oleyl-phosphatidyl-ethanolamine and epigallocatechin gallate) on dietary compliance and body fat loss in adults who are overweight: a double-blind, randomized control trial.
- Efficacy of phosphatidic acid ingestion on lean body mass, muscle thickness and strength gains in resistance-trained men.
- Phosphatidylserine and caffeine attenuate postexercise mood disturbance and
- Oral nutritional supplement fortified with beta-alanine improves physical working capacity in older adults: a randomized, placebo-controlled study.
- Resistance training improves single leg stance performance in older adults.
- Reliability of the Woodway Curve(TM) Non-Motorized Treadmill for Assessing Anaerobic Performance.
- Effect of a pre-workout energy supplement on acute multi-joint resistance exercise.
- SPEED, FORCE AND POWER VALUES PRODUCED FROM A NON-MOTORIZED TREADMILL TEST ARE RELATED TO SPRINTING PERFORMANCE.
- Predictors of high-intensity running capacity in collegiate women during a soccer game.
- Reliability of the dynavision™ d2 for assessing reaction time performance.
- Vastus lateralis exhibits non-homogenous adaptation to resistance training.
- Physical working capacity at fatigue threshold (PWCFT) is associated with sarcopenia-related body composition and measures of functionality in older adults.
- Speed, force, and power values produced from nonmotorized treadmill test are related to sprinting performance.
- Mediators of monocyte migration in response to recovery modalities following resistance exercise.
- Do changes in muscle architecture affect post-activation potentiation?
- Sprinting performance on the Woodway Curve 3.0 is related to muscle architecture.
- Influence of gender and muscle architecture asymmetry on jump and sprint performance.
- TNF-α and TNFR1 responses to recovery therapies following acute resistance exercise.
- Effects of β-Hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate Free Acid Ingestion and Resistance Exercise on the Acute Endocrine Response.
- The effect of training volume and intensity on improvements in muscular strength and size in resistance-trained men.
- Short-Term Unilateral Resistance Training Results in Cross Education of Strength Without Changes in Muscle Size, Activation, or Endocrine Response.
- Intramuscular Anabolic Signaling and Endocrine Response Following Resistance Exercise: Implications for Muscle Hypertrophy.
- Acute Anabolic Response and Muscular Adaptation After Hypertrophy-Style and
- The Effects of Multiple-Joint Isokinetic Resistance Training on Maximal Isokinetic and Dynamic Muscle Strength and Local Muscular Endurance.
- Changes in Plasma Aldosterone and Electrolytes Following High-Volume and High-Intensity Resistance Exercise Protocols in Trained Men.
- Resistance training intensity and volume affect changes in rate of force
- Muscle activation during resistance exercise at 70% and 90% 1-repetition maximum in resistance-trained men.
- Exercise-Induced Hormone Elevations Are Related to Muscle Growth.
- Effects of phosphatidic acid supplementation on muscle thickness and strength in resistance-trained men.
- β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate free acid supplementation may improve recovery and muscle adaptations after resistance training: a systematic review.
|License State Code:||MD|
Carole B Brokos CRNP's Practice location
BALTIMORE, MD 21201Get Direction
Carole B Brokos CRNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...