Dr. Elizabeth Teets is an audiologist practicing in DAYTON, OH. Dr. Teets evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Teets takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Elizabeth Ann Teets AU.D.'s Practice location
DAYTON, OH 45402Get Direction
Elizabeth Ann Teets AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Nurses Being Dubbed as "Baby Whisperers"
Babies tend to cry a lot, but it is totally normal. Crying is one of the main ways that babies communicate. However, it cannot be denied that constant crying of the baby causes worry and frustration to parents. It may even come to a point wherein parents blame themselves for not being able to soothe...
- How to Prevent Cold Sores
Cold sores are small blisters that start with itching, tingling, or a burning sensation around the mouth. After a day or two, fluid-filled blisters will appear. The sores are commonly seen on the edges of the lower lip.The herpes simplex virus or HSV is the main cause of cold sores. The virus...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- A Rewarding Experience: Working with Breast Cancer Patients
Breast cancer is reputed as the most invasive form of cancer that is dominant in women and comes as the second leading cause of cancerous death in women, only to lung cancer. The menacing cancer is widely demonstrated by its presence in women, with around 272,710 new diagnoses expected in 2017 and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. Timothy Joseph Nejman AU.D.4710 Old Troy Pike Dayton OH 45424
- Patricia Eileen Skidmore AUD8371 Yankee St Dayton OH 45458
- Mrs. Phyllis F Rosen M.A.540 HEATHER DR DAYTON OH 45405
- Connie Mary Szymczak M.A.369 W 1st St Dayton OH 45402
- Louise A Wasch M.S., CCC-A369 West First Street Dayton OH 45402
- Jeffrey Graley Other4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433