Coryann Kleinhaus is a nurse working in ST LOUIS PARK,MN. As a nurse, Coryann works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Coryann holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Global mutational analysis of NtrC-like activators in Myxococcus xanthus: identifying activator mutants defective for motility and fruiting body development.
- nsd, a locus that affects the Myxococcus xanthus cellular response to nutrient concentration.
- Characterization of a Myxococcus xanthus mutant that is defective for adventurous motility and social motility.
- The relA homolog of Mycobacterium smegmatis affects cell appearance, viability, and gene expression.
- Analysing protein-protein interactions of the Myxococcus xanthus Dif signalling pathway using the yeast two-hybrid system.
- Functional genome annotation through phylogenomic mapping.
- Nla18, a key regulatory protein required for normal growth and development of Myxococcus xanthus.
- Bacterial postgenomics: the promise and peril of systems biology.
- CbgA, a protein involved in cortex formation and stress resistance in Myxococcus xanthus spores.
- Identification of major sporulation proteins of Myxococcus xanthus using a proteomic approach.
- Regulation of dev, an operon that includes genes essential for Myxococcus xanthus
- The Myxococcus xanthus Nla4 protein is important for expression of stringent response-associated genes, ppGpp accumulation, and fruiting body development.
- Identification of enhancer binding proteins important for Myxococcus xanthus development.
- A cascade of coregulating enhancer binding proteins initiates and propagates a multicellular developmental program.
- A Clp/Hsp100 chaperone functions in Myxococcus xanthus sporulation and self-organization.
- The Nla28S/Nla28 two-component signal transduction system regulates sporulation in Myxococcus xanthus.
- The Nla6S protein of Myxococcus xanthus is the prototype for a new family of bacterial histidine kinases.
- Alternative sigma factor over-expression enables heterologous expression of a type II polyketide biosynthetic pathway in Escherichia coli.
- The enhancer binding protein Nla6 regulates developmental genes that are important for Myxococcus xanthus sporulation.
- Two-Component Signal Transduction Systems That Regulate the Temporal and Spatial Expression of Myxococcus xanthus Sporulation Genes.
- Polymertropism of rod-shaped bacteria: movement along aligned polysaccharide fibers.
|License State Code:||MN|
|License State Code:||MN|
Coryann Debronsky Kleinhaus CRNA's Practice location
ST LOUIS PARK, MN 55426Get Direction
Coryann Debronsky Kleinhaus CRNA's reviewsWrite Review
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...