Dr. Lacie Biber is a psychologist practicing in SALEM, OR. Dr. Biber specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Biber evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Biber because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lacie Lynn Biber PSYD's Practice location
SALEM, OR 97301Get Direction
Dr. Lacie Lynn Biber PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Dr. Julie Evans Bingham PH.D.528 Cottage St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Maribeth Kallemeyn PHD185 13th St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Herbert Francis Shellman PH.D.3878 Beverly Ave Ne Salem OR 97305
- Dr. Karan Berger PSY. D., MSW1073 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Jeremy Wilson Kenney PH.D.2905 River Rd S Salem OR 97302
- Kyle R Stephenson PH.D.900 STATE ST SALEM OR 97301