Nancy Linden is a physician assistant practicing in NEW HAVEN, CT. Nancy specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- A better oscillation detection method robustly extracts EEG rhythms across brain state changes: the human alpha rhythm as a test case.
- BOSC: a better oscillation detection method, extracts both sustained and transient rhythms from rat hippocampal recordings.
- FG7142, yohimbine, and βCCE produce anxiogenic-like effects in the elevated plus-maze but do not affect brainstem activated hippocampal theta.
Nancy Kay Linden PA-C's Practice location
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Nancy Kay Linden PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are a condition where veins are visibly inflamed, and can be felt under the skin. The most affected areas are the legs. One in every four are affected by varicose veins. Women are affected most by them, and risk increases with age.If you have evident symptoms, there are measures that...
- Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy Absolutely Necessary?
Levels of testosterone affects the energy levels, muscle mass, sex drive, concentration, and memory in males. It is also important in the production of red blood cells and bone growth in men. Testosterone therapy is known to improve all of the above when the levels of the hormone are low in the...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Health Care Reform in Washington Affects Parkinson's Disease Patients
Lately, and especially during these last 150 days, there has been a predominant debate in the Congress. The controversy around the debate begins with the potentially negative impact this new legislation may be covering. Community affected by this decision have already made their opinion public,...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...