Dr. Kayla Moorer is a psychologist practicing in FARGO, ND. Dr. Moorer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Moorer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Moorer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Kayla D Moorer PHD's Practice location
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Kayla D Moorer PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Dr. Michael J Sharland PHD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Cheryl A Hysjulien PSYD LP1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Jackson William Lind M.D.100 4th St. S #302 Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Erica R Hoff PHD510 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Kim T Lahaise PHD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Ms. Melodee S Nowatzki M.S.2624 9th Ave S Fargo ND 58103