Dr. Adrianna Sulaica is an audiologist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Sulaica evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Sulaica takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Adrianna L. Sulaica, Au.D's Expert Contributions
Hello, If you have concerns about your daughter’s speech, I would recommend being evaluated by a speech-language pathologist. Adrianna Sulaica, Au.D, CCC-A READ MORE
Hello, Visiting a speech-language pathologist may help. I would also recommend having her hearing evaluated to rule out any ear issues. Adrianna Sulaica, Au.D., CCC-A READ MORE
Hello, If you are having concerns with your son’s speech, I would definitely recommend taking him to a speech-language pathologist for evaluation. Adrianna Sulaica, Au.D., CCC-A READ MORE
Hello, I’m very sorry about your mother. After a stroke, it can all depend of various factors that were affected. Unfortunately, this is not in my scope of practice, but I would recommend seeing a speech-language pathologist for this. Adrianna Sulaica, Au.D., CCC-A READ MORE
Hello, I would definitely recommend having him monitored by an audiologist for his hearing loss. For his speech, though, I’d recommend being evaluated by a speech-language pathologist to see if they have concerns, or believe he may need intervention. Adrianna Sulaica, Au.D., CCC-A READ MORE
- Texas Health Care PLLC
Professional Society Memberships
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Originally started out wanting to be a speech pathologist and saw the impact it had on people and she knew she wanted to help improve the quality of peoples lives. Also her family experiences drove her to audiology. She\'s thankful to have the support of her mentors, her family, and God.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Piano, Musical Activities, Crafting, Bible Studies, Reading
Adrianna L. Sulaica, Au.D's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76108Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Adrianna L. Sulaica, Au.D | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Adrianna L. Sulaica, Au.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Nurse with the Flu Fired Because She Stayed Home to Recover
In late January, a nurse being fired for staying home with the flu made rounds in the media. Theresa Puckett, who was a temporary nurse in University Hospitals, claimed that what happened was a product of unfair treatment on the part of the hospital. Puckett brought her story to News 5 Cleveland,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- Late Stage Alzheimer's Patients Failing to Get Proper Care
There are some symptoms and conditions that have been discovered over time that stand out as especially difficult when it comes to how healthcare providers and medical specialist centers can help specific patients. Such can be the case for ailments that specifically worsen in the terminal phase of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Brooke C Smith AUD1300 W Lancaster Ave Fort Worth TX 76102
- Scott Joseph O'leary M.S., CCC-A5801 Oakbend Trl Fort Worth TX 76132
- Kirsten Renee Jarrell AU.D.901 Hemphill Fort Worth TX 76104
- Mr. Albert L Davis M.S., B.S.400 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Heather Suzanne Dean AU.D.4000 Shakerag Hl Peachtree City GA 30269
- Dr. John Zachary Brooks AU.D.2201 Se Loop 820 Fort Worth TX 76119