Louise Ryssmann is a nurse working in GREAT LAKES,IL. As a nurse, Louise works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Louise holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Structures and electronic transport of water molecular nanotubes embedded in carbon nanotubes.
- Interface enhancement of glass fiber/vinyl ester composites with carbon nanotubes synthesized from ethanol flames.
- Methane molecules drive water molecules along diameter-gradient SWCNTs with
- Resonance analysis of multi-layered graphene sheets used as nanoscale resonators.
- High-temperature thermal stability and axial compressive properties of a coaxial carbon nanotube inside a boron nitride nanotube.
- Coupling of ab initio density functional theory and molecular dynamics for the multiscale modeling of carbon nanotubes.
- Effects of boron nitride impurities on the elastic properties of carbon nanotubes.
- Nonlocal continuum model and molecular dynamics for free vibration of single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- High-temperature thermal stability and in-plane compressive properties of a graphene and a boron-nitride nanosheet.
- Position effects of single vacancy on transport properties of single layer armchair h-BNC heterostructure.
- Influence of hydroxyl groups on the adsorption of HCHO on TiO2-B(100) surface by first-principles study.
- Ultra-sensitive analysis of a cantilevered single-walled carbon nanocone-based mass detector.
- Structure stability and high-temperature distortion resistance of trilayer complexes formed from graphenes and boron nitride nanosheets.
- Experimental study on a comparison of typical premixed combustible gas-air flame propagation in a horizontal rectangular closed duct.
|License State Code:||IL|
Ms. Louise Margaret Ryssmann PNP's Practice location
GREAT LAKES, IL 60088Get Direction
Ms. Louise Margaret Ryssmann PNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...