Dr. Edmar Duenas is a physiatrist practicing in SANTA ANA, CA. Dr. Duenas is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Duenas focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Duenas can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Edmar Alberto Duenas PTA's Practice location
SANTA ANA, CA 92705Get Direction
Edmar Alberto Duenas PTA's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mary Leonide Sipski MD233 Promontory Dr West Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Amir Abbas Pouradib M.D.4750 Barranca Pkwy Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Maryam Rahimi D.O.15021 W Bell Rd Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Lawrence Wang M.D.18377 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648
- Dr. Edmund S Evangelista MD26401 Crown Valley Pkwy Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Dr. Keyvan Zavarei M.D.1110 W La Palma Ave Anaheim CA 92801