Antonette Jeske is a physician assistant practicing in EMERYVILLE, CA. Antonette specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- X-ray optics for better diagnostic imaging.
- A survey of the post-mortem findings in 200 cases of congenital heart disease.
- Primary arteritis of the aorta in a child.
- Hypnosis in general practice.
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- RHEUMATOID DISEASES IN CHILDREN.
- OBSERVATION OF CHILDREN'S TEETH AS A DIAGNOSTIC AID: A REVIEW. I. DENTITION IN THE ASSESSMENT OF DEVELOPMENT.
- OBSERVATION OF CHILDREN'S TEETH AS A DIAGNOSTIC AID: II. DEVELOPMENTAL DIFFICULTIES REFLECTED IN ENAMEL AND PIGMENT CHANGES IN TEETH.
- Range-energy relation for protons and alpha-particles in photographic emulsions for nuclear research.
- Dynamics of human relations in nursing: A workshop.
- Re-eruption of a deciduous incisor.
- Impression materials and impression taking.
- Microscintigraphy with high resolution collimators and radiographic detectors.
- Properties of ion-bombarded fused quartz for integrated optics.
- Photo-disintegration of the deuteron.
- British National Health Service.
- Can personalized medicine survive?
- Regional needs and medical education in family practice.
- A rich experience: clinical clerkship in family practice.
- Non-specific urethritis as an office problem.
- [Not Available].
- The Bearing of Embolism on the Course of Valvular Heart Disease.
- The Tachycardia of Early Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
- Febrile Endocarditis in the Aged.
- Reduced vertical dimension and temporomandibular pain. A survey of the causes of temporo-mandibular joint pain.
- Sarcoid arthritis in children.
- Rare diagnosis: sarcoid arthritis in four children.
- O Canada: this (medical) demi-paradise.
- Stationary crystal diffraction with a monochromatic convergent X-ray source and application for macromolecular crystal data collection.
Mrs. Antonette Andres Jeske P.A.'s Practice location
EMERYVILLE, CA 94608Get Direction
Mrs. Antonette Andres Jeske P.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- The Solution for Nurse Retention
In the midst of a massive nursing exodus happening in several locations such as the UK, Canada, and some states of the US, the tools to improve and optimize nurse retention become paramount for providing patients with the best healthcare possible. This is the objective that Sharon Cox, RN, MSN, and...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving, According to New Research
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...