Eric Taylor is a counselor in GREENUP, KY. Eric evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Eric Taylor's Practice location
GREENUP, KY 41144Get Direction
Eric Taylor's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- What Complications Can Occur if Type 2 Diabetes is Left Untreated?
IntroductionThere are many complications that can occur if you leave type 2 diabetes untreated If you do not maintain a healthy blood sugar level or glucose level, ranging from long-term and short-term complications to your health. They can range from feeling tired and sweaty to even requiring body...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth
What is Bone Broth?People nowadays are quite concerned about maintaining their health. They are getting more conscious about what is served on their plate, which exercises to do, etc. With its numerous health benefits, bone broth is an easy-to-make recipe at home with maximum components found in one...
- What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis virus C. This disease particularly attacks the liver. In chronic cases, the affected person may not be aware of any signs or symptoms of the disease for years.Symptoms of Hepatitis CPeople who have an acute hepatitis C may not experience any symptoms,...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Stacey Shumway johnson LPCC-S, LICDC-CS57 Dora Ln Greenup KY 41144
- Sarah E Ridgeway57 Dora Ln Greenup KY 41144
- Stephanie Osborne Other57 DORA LN GREENUP KY 41144
- William Pack Other57 DORA LN GREENUP KY 41144
- Elizabeth Machelle Fitzer LPCC57 DORA LN GREENUP KY 41144
- Keishta Slatery57 DORA LANE GREENUP KY 41144