Dr. Carlee Rosie is a speech language pathologist practicing in ST AUGUSTINE, FL. Dr. Rosie specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rosie evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rosie helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Carlee Rosie's Practice location
ST AUGUSTINE, FL 32084Get Direction
Carlee Rosie's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Mrs. Lara Elizabeth picano Dimartino M.S., CCC-SLP824 MARJORIES WAY ST AUGUSTINE FL 32092
- Patricia M Mcintyre908 S FOREST CREEK DR ST AUGUSTINE FL 32092
- Ann-marie Gordon butler M.A., CCC812 CRYSTAL SPRING WAY SAINT AUGUSTINE FL 32092
- Ms. Vicki Lynn Hall CCC-SLP11B ATLANTIC OAKS CIR ST AUGUSTINE FL 32080
- Sara A Galloway M.A., CCC-SLP376 SUNSHINE DR ST AUGUSTINE FL 32086
- Christine M Beck SLP4421 EAGLE CREEK CT ELKTON FL 32033