Dr. Dawn Hulthen-koncsol is an audiologist practicing in CHARLOTTE, NC. Dr. Hulthen-koncsol evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Hulthen-koncsol takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Dawn A Hulthen-koncsol AUD's Practice location
CHARLOTTE, NC 28210Get Direction
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Mrs. Dawn A Hulthen-koncsol AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Christina Seaborg AUD3601 Carmel Forest Dr Charlotte NC 28226
- Ellen M Emmons AU.D825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Connie Smith Matthews AU,D1721 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Nicole King3500 Ellington St Charlotte NC 28211
- Melissa Karp AU.D4716 Buckminister Ct Charlotte NC 28269
- Alicia Marie Durkin AUD6035 FAIRVIEW RD CHARLOTTE NC 28210