Abby Canner is a physician assistant practicing in MELROSE, MA. Abby specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Responses of Glossina austeni to sticky panels and odours.
- Long-term sampling of gamma sterilised male Glossina austeni (Diptera: Glossinidae) with sticky panels on Unguja Island (Zanzibar).
- Glossina austeni (Diptera: Glossinidae) eradicated on the island of Unguja, Zanzibar, using the sterile insect technique.
- Schistosomiasis and bladder carcinoma in southern Iraq.
- Scanning electron microscopy.
- An improved method for sequential light and scanning electron microscopy of the same cell using localising microcoverslips.
- Extraurinary schistosomiasis in Southern Iraq.
- Field responses of Glossina austeni to sticky panels on Unguja Island, Zanzibar.
Abby Canner PA's Practice location
MELROSE, MA 02176Get Direction
Abby Canner PA's reviewsWrite Review
- Sarepta Sheds Light on Next Generation Drug for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Each company has faced its own set of issues, with Sarepta being one of many that are trying to make amends for some issues that have happened in the past. Although there happened to be some issues with the data that was coming from Sarepta, their approval of the drug that can assist with muscular...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- Are Blood Transfusions and Celiac Disease Related?
Celiac disease is a dangerous autoimmune disease that is triggered by the consumption of foods that have gluten, which is commonly found in wheat, barley and rye; when people with celiac disease consume foods with gluten, a reaction is triggered that forces the immune system to respond by damaging...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- Are Chemical Peels Good for Your Skin?
Chemical peeling, which is the process of peeling off the upper layers of the skin, are chemical solutions used to improve the appearance of skin. The solutions help the skin to peel off and allow for a smoother and healthier looking skin. Chemical peels are normally used on the face to reduce...