Jeffrey Stephen Lutes M.S., L.P.C.
Counselor/Therapist | Professional515 CONGRESS AVE AUSTIN TX, 78701
Jeffrey Lutes is a counselor in AUSTIN, TX. Jeffrey evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Jeffrey Stephen Lutes M.S., L.P.C.'s Practice location
AUSTIN, TX 78701Get Direction
- Surgeon, Robot Build Former Rice University Quarterback Artificial Colon
In 2013, 18-year-old Carter Tomsu was in his freshman year at Rice University and enjoying his days as a quarterback on the football team. That is, until his health took a turn for the worse. “The first thing I noticed was just an increase in bowel movements, found blood and mucous in my stool and...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Health Benefits of Pomegranates
What is a pomegranate?Pomegranate is more popular among many other fruits in terms of its taste and health benefits. In some places around the world, it is considered as a "lucky" fruit. The fruit is also considered as a traditional fruit and a part of many rituals. In some places, pomegranate is...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Eileen R. Rosen LPC56 East Ave Austin TX 78701
- David L Schrieber LMSW, LCDC56 EAST AVE AUSTIN TX 78701
- David A Miller LPC, MED1001 WEST AVE STE B AUSTIN TX 78701
- Jessica Lynn Reyna-worthington M.S.805 W 10TH ST AUSTIN TX 78701
- Jenny Yi-ching Wu100 CONGRESS AVE STE 2000 AUSTIN TX 78701
- Cynthia Cecilia Corral LCSW1313 Red River St Austin TX 78701