Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease945 E Genesee St Suite 200 Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Michael Flintrop practices Pulmonology in Syracuse, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Flintrop manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 1993
Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flintrop
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Dancing Through the Shadows: Julian Benson Shares Struggle with Cystic Fibrosis
Julian Benson is one of Ireland’s leading choreographers and talent agents. He’s the man with the sequined jackets and a louder than life personality. So of course he would be a fan-favorite judge of RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.Julian received his training at the Performing Arts School of...
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- Is Ibuprofen the Secret to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment?
Scientists say yes. The drug that works wonders for so many other everyday ailments could be a key component in the future treatments of cystic fibrosis patients. It’s hard to imagine that a drug found in nearly everyone's medicine cabinet could be a crucial component in the treatment of cystic...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Dr. David J Davin M.D.1000 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael C Iannuzzi MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. James F Sexton MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Robert J Lenox MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Haris Mobeen MD90 PRESIDENTIAL PLAZA SYRACUSE NY 13202