Dr. Ryan Israelsen practices Allergy and Immunology care in MEDFORD, OR. Dr. Israelsen specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Israelsen provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Dr. Ryan B Israelsen M.D.'s Practice location
MEDFORD, OR 97504Get Direction
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. Ryan B Israelsen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Dr. Edward Kerwin M.D.3860 Crater Lake Ave Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Kevin Wilson Parks M.D.3860 Crater Lake Ave Medford OR 97504
- Jennifer K Milligan PA3860 Crater Lake Ave Medford OR 97504
- Jaleh Ostovar FNP-C3860 Crater Lake Ave Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Theerapol Prasertsuntarasai MD1365 Poplar Dr Medford OR 97504