Hamzah Khalaf, MD
Ophthalmologist | Retina Specialist2235 Thousand Oaks Dr 106 San Antonio Texas, 78232
Hamzah Khalaf, MD is a top Ophthalmologist | Retina Specialist in New Braunfels and San Antonio, Texas. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Hamzah Khalaf, MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Hamzah Khalaf, MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Hamzah Khalaf, MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In New Braunfels and San Antonio, Texas, Hamzah Khalaf, MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
American Board of Ophthalmology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- San Antonio Society of Ophthalmology
Hamzah Khalaf, MD's Practice location
San Antonio, Texas 78232Get Direction
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX 78130Get Direction
Hamzah Khalaf, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalaf
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Letting Go of Lupus Guilt
Once the person has been diagnosed with lupus, it is usual to have too many questions and go through various emotional phases. How someone reacts to the disease varies from person to person, from complete refusal to accept the condition, to aggression or even depression. These phases keep changes...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Most Common Causes of Blood in the Stool
Causes of Gastrointestinal Tract and Rectal BleedingHemorrhoids (Piles)Hemorrhoids are probably the most common cause of blood in the stool. These are swellings in the lower rectum (lower back passage) and anus. Inside the lining of the lower rectum and anus is a group of small blood vessels known...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Dr. R. Gary Lane M.D.9480 Huebner Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Jordan Hollsten M.D.4114 Pond Hill RD San Antonio TX 78231
- Dr. Alan D. Baribeau M.D.7830 Louis Pasteur Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. William D. Willerson M.D. San Antonio Texas 78209-5419
- Juan E. Rubio, Jr9910 Huebner Road San Antonio Texas 78240
- Dr. Jose Luis Perez-becerra MD1327 Sw Military Dr San Antonio TX 78221