Letroy Jones is an Addiction Medicine Physician in LINCOLN, NE. Letroy evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Letroy Jones PLMHP's Practice location
LINCOLN, NE 68516Get Direction
Letroy Jones PLMHP's reviewsWrite Review
- Healing and Recovery After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
What was (or would be) the first thoughts and emotions you would experience if a doctor ever looked you square in your eyes and said, “I’m sorry but you have breast cancer”?For Mary, diagnosed when she was in her late 30s, her first thought was “no I don’t,” and of course her first words...
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- Everything You Need To Know About Fibromyalgia: Get the Facts
Pain is a very personalized sensation - it can be experienced and described in many ways. However, it universally exists in all humans as a warning mechanism and trigger to avoid further injury. Unfortunately, pain is a daily occurrence for those with fibromyalgia.What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia...
- The Potential For Early Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis with MRI Brain Scans
Multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose, as many of the symptoms do not even appear until later in one's life. However, a recent study has shown that the risk level in children is able to be diagnosed early with MRI brain scans.DiagnosisSometimes MRI brain scans can show MS before any...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- Macaela Haas PLMHP7100 S 29TH ST LINCOLN NE 68516
- Cleveland Furby LADC5600 S 59th St Lincoln NE 68516
- Natasha Marie Gartin LMHP, LPC, PLADC3801 UNION DR STE 206 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Johann Ruth Machmer B.S.5600 S 59TH ST LINCOLN NE 68516
- Barbra Westman LMHP,LADC5600 S 59TH STREET LINCOLN NE 68516
- Timothy S Schultz PLMHP, PLADC4706 S 48TH ST LINCOLN NE 68516