Natalie Launchi is a physician assistant practicing in WILKES BARRE, PA. Natalie specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
Natalie Launchi PA-C's Practice location
WILKES BARRE, PA 18711Get Direction
Natalie Launchi PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- Forbidden Topic Not Taught in Nursing School
No one is exempt from the dangers of drug use and addiction. Individuals from a variety of industries are faced with the constant risk of substance misuse, especially those people working in high-stress professions. This includes the medical industry, which is now facing an alarming problem. Health...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Rocco Joseph Lucarine P.A.1000 E Mountain Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Kaitlen A. Jones PA-C1000 E MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711
- Amy L. Opachko PA-C1000 E MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711
- Ms. Jessica E. Davis PA-C1000 E MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711
- Mr. Philip Edward Sekunda PA-C1000 E MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711
- Mrs. Eugenia Hopkins PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT1000 EAST MOUNTAIN BLVD WILKES BARRE PA 18711