Dr. Meredith A. Lazar-Antman, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1530 Front St East Meadow NY, 11554
Dr. Meredith Lazar-Antman is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in East Meadow, NY. Dr. Lazar-Antman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lazar-Antman tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Lazar-Antman treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Dr. Meredith A. Lazar-Antman, MD's Practice location
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
GARDEN CITY, NY 11530Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Meredith A. Lazar-Antman, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lazar-Antman
- What Is Diverticulitis: Can Diverticulitis Cause Serious Complications?
What is diverticulitis?Diverticulosis is a condition that occurs when diverticula, which are structures like pouches, occur in the colon wall. When these pouches get infected or swell up, they lead to diverticulitis, which can be a very painful medical condition to deal with. Diverticulitis...
- Is Dehydration an Emergency?
Dehydration refers to excessive loss of body fluids due to various reasons. Under normal conditions, the body’s requirement of fluid depends on the weight of the body. When there is loss of fluid in the form of sweat, vomiting, diarrhea, or excess production of urine, one should replace the fluid...
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- What Is Talipes Equinovarus and How Is It Treated?
IntroductionTalipes equinovarus (TEV) or commonly known as clubfoot, is a congenital foot and ankle deformity. Infants born with this deformity show a foot that is turned inward. In severe cases, the bottom of a newborn's foot faces upward or sideways. In spite of the deformity, clubfoot during...
- What Conditions Does a Bone Doctor Treat?
What is a bone doctor?A bone doctor is also known as an orthopedist or an orthopedic surgeon. Bone doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, diseases, and conditions. Their practice is also seen in other areas, such as pediatrics, sports medicine, trauma,...
- What Is Blount’s Disease: Symptoms and Treatment
Blount's DiseaseBlount's disease is a growth disorder that causes the lower leg bones to bow outward. Although this disorder can affect people any time during growth stages, it is more commonly seen in adolescents and children who are younger than 4 years old.It is important to note that Blount’s...
- Dr. Eric Daniel Fornari M.D.3400 BAINBRIDGE AVE BRONX NY 10467
- Dr. Michael Francis Trepeta D.O.115 EILEEN WAY SYOSSET NY 11791
- Dr. Surendranath K Reddy MD140-15 Holly Ave Flushing NY 11355
- Dr. Mauro M Cataletto M.D.200 Old Country Rd Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Osamuede Folorunsho Edobor-osula M.D.27005 76th Ave New Hyde Park NY 11040
- Dr. Stuart Barry Polisner MD160 COMMACK RD COMMACK NY 11725