Alan D Massengill M.D.
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology18 13TH AVE NE HICKORY NC, 28601
Dr. Alan Massengill practices Pediatric Radiology in HICKORY, NC. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Massengill has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1988
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1988
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Diagnostic Radiology; St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Oh State Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Oh State University Hospital
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Alan D Massengill M.D.'s Practice location
HICKORY, NC 28601Get Direction
Alan D Massengill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massengill
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Lady Gaga's Documentary "Five Foot Two" Is a Rallying Cry for Fibromyalgia
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, Lady Gaga suffers from a chronic illness that has little hope of being cured anytime soon. She can work her magic using fantastic swoops and swirls around the floor when her pain is under control, but at other times she is in debilitating pain and unable to move.Lady...
- Nurses Play a Critical Role in Society: Here's Why
Over the past decades, nursing has established itself as an inexhaustible profession. From the core of their values, “nurses advocate for health promotion, educate patients and the public on the prevention of illness and injury, provide care and assist in cure, participate in rehabilitation, and...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Migraines and Nausea: What You Need to Know
A lot of people are troubled by migraine headaches. It can be so intense that a person’s daily living can be affected. It’s not just the pain that makes migraines difficult to deal with. Migraines are also associated with nausea, which makes it more difficult and debilitating for some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Richard F Curtis M.D.18 13TH AVE NE HICKORY NC 28601
- Nicholas Frankel M.D.18 13TH AVE NE HICKORY NC 28601
- Richard Edward Pearce M.D.18 13TH AVE NE HICKORY NC 28601
- Steve D Harlan M.D.18 13TH AVE NE HICKORY NC 28601
- John Parks Booker M, D.18 13TH AVE NE HICKORY NC 28601
- John C Bools M.D.18 13TH AVE NE HICKORY NC 28601