Dr. Timothy R Ori M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease77 NEALY AVE. LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE VA, 23665
Dr. Timothy Ori practices Pulmonology in LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, VA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ori manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Timothy R Ori M.D.'s Practice location
LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, VA 23665Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Timothy R Ori M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ori
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- University Dance Promotes Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Cystic fibrosis is considered incurable, and is a daily struggle for all of those who have it. Constant research is being poured into finding better treatment, and potentially even a cure, but Rowan's Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is putting their own spin (literally) on...
- Lung Cancer : How to Treat it?
Lung Cancer: There are two main types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two types of lung cancers are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death toll out of all cancers in the US. The main causes...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Dr. Robert Daniel Vorona MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Dominick A Rascona MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Nadeem Inayet MD850 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Richard Ulf david Hedelius DO620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Dermot Nicholas Killian MD620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Michelle Marie Perello DO2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214