Yutaka Okamoto D.D.S.
Dentist5230 TUCKERMAN LN NORTH BETHESDA MD, 20852
Dr. Yutaka Okamoto is a Dentist practicing in NORTH BETHESDA, MD. Dr. Okamoto specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Yutaka Okamoto D.D.S.'s Practice location
NORTH BETHESDA, MD 20852Get Direction
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Jay H. Samuels D.D.S.11140 ROCKVILLE PIKE ROCKVILLE MD 20852
- Dr. Fariba Aslemand DDS121 Congressional Lane Rockville Maryland 20852
- Eftekhar A. Hassani D.D.S4701 Randolph Rd Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Harold David Allick D.D.S.11125 ROCKVILLE PIKE ROCKVILLE MD 20852
- Dr. Deepa Suryanarayanan DMD4701 Randolph Rd Rockville MD 20852