Dr. Yutaka Okamoto is a Dentist practicing in NORTH BETHESDA, MD. Dr. Okamoto specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Yutaka Okamoto D.D.S.'s Practice location
NORTH BETHESDA, MD 20852Get Direction
Yutaka Okamoto D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Fariba Aslemand DDS121 Congressional Lane Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Jay H. Samuels D.D.S.11140 ROCKVILLE PIKE ROCKVILLE MD 20852
- Eftekhar A. Hassani D.D.S4701 Randolph Rd Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Harold David Allick D.D.S.11125 ROCKVILLE PIKE ROCKVILLE MD 20852
- Dr. Soheil Rashidchi DDS50 West Edmonston Dr Rockville MD 20852