Dr. Luna Simpson is a naturopathic physician practicing in DETROIT, MI. Dr. Simpson specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Simpson combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Mrs. Luna Monique Simpson CCMA's Practice location
DETROIT, MI 48235Get Direction
Mrs. Luna Monique Simpson CCMA's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Averting Mass Shootings: What Can Nurses Do?
The fear that mass shooting bring to people is crippling. Some fear it even more than they do natural disasters, and citizens are afraid that at any moment some psycho gunman is going to show up and take their lives away. After all these recent tragedies, no one can really blame these people. As...
- How is Physical Therapy Useful for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disorder that affects the central nervous system. In this disorder, the protective sheath covering the nerves is destroyed resulting in the formation of scar tissue called the sclerosis. The loss of myelin from the nerves impairs the message transmission to and...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Discusses his Life and his Comedy
In a video shared by Gawker, comedian Steve Way talks with Rich Juzwiak on how muscular dystrophy impact his comedy and affect his life. Way shares the misconceptions that people have about him and how they think that he can’t talk. He also says that dating has been difficult. He met his...
- Dr. Julie Twomoon NMD, DIPL AC44670 Ann Arbor Rd W Plymouth MI 48170
- Dr. Ellen Kahn N.D.5600 W MAPLE RD W BLOOMFIELD MI 48322
- Jean Wagner ND425 S MAIN ST ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Doug Cutler N.D.31350 TELEGRAPH RD BINGHAM FARMS MI 48025
- Michelle Crowder N.D.75 BARCLAY CIR ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Sheba S. Roy ND43902 WOODWARD AVE STE 230 BLOOMFIELD HILLS MI 48302