Dr. Mai He practices Pediatric Pathology in SAINT LOUIS, MO. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. He is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai First Medical University MD
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Mai He MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
Dr. Mai He MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- Risk Factors for Asthma: Is Your Loved One at Risk of Asthma?
Breathing is one of the most basic functions that determines life. Asthma is a serious disease that impacts the airways of the lungs. Airways are important to perform the exchange of air in the lungs. Asthma causes an inflammation of the airways. Due to certain triggers, the muscles around the...
- The Most Common Injuries among Nurses and How to Avoid Them
It’s not very surprising that almost all nurses are working to the bone. For an individual who is seeing from the outside, it might look like the job of nursing is all about giving shots and/or administering medication to patients. But, those who are already in the field would agree that nursing...
- Dr. Archana Shenoy M.D660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Fang Bu M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Dana Ashley Hill MD216 S KINGSHIGHWAY BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Frances V White MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Louis P Dehner MD216 S KINGSHIGHWAY BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63110