Sheila Collins, PsyD
Psychologist | Clinical2434 Division Chicago IL, 60076
I have past experiences in both outpatient hospital settings and private practice work in the areas of mood disorders, building family communication, ADHD, behavioral disorders, child academic issues, relationship difficulties, stress management, parenting, anger management, self-esteem issues, and life transitions.
Education and Training
Roosevelt Unversity PsyD 2017
Roosevelt Unversity MA 2012
University of Illinois BA 2007
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty Roosevelt University 2012 - Present
- American Psychological Association
- illinois psychological association
- Washburn Center for Children Minneapolis, MNAlexian Brothers Center for Mental HealthMt. Sinai Under the Rainbow Program
Sheila Collins, PsyD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60076Get Direction
- Husband and Wife Battle Breast Cancer Together
A South Florida couple face the most difficult challenge of their marriage after both being diagnosed with breast cancer. Read on to learn more.Breast cancer is not a disease that affects just women. In men, there is a small amount of breast tissue containing several ducts that reside just under the...
- Is Leukemia Hereditary?
Leukemia is a type of cancer that affects a person's blood cells, bone marrow, and lymphatic system. The symptoms associated with leukemia arise because of an increased level of immature or undeveloped white blood cells, also called leukocytes. This abnormality is caused by a mutation in the...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Dr. James N. Watzke PH.D.1 South 376 Summit Ave Oakbrook Terrace IL 60181
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D.2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD161 N Marion St Oak Park IL 60301
- Damita LaRue PSYD, CT, CCISM5547 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60640
- Jessica Myszak2700 Patriot Boulevard Suite 250 Glenview IL 60026
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201