Dr. Amanda Bartlett is a child neurologist practicing in BURLINGTON, MA. Dr. Bartlett specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Bartlett is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Mrs. Amanda Lee Bartlett OTR/L's Practice location
BURLINGTON, MA 01803Get Direction
Mrs. Amanda Lee Bartlett OTR/L's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Tommy Hilfiger Now Offers Clothing Line For People With Disabilities
Coming down with a chronic disease or being born with a disability can be a very serious issue, especially if left untreated. As most know, a condition like Duchenne muscular dystrophy can alter the patient’s lives, forcing them and their caregivers to adopt different lifestyle habits to...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Dr. Nedda M Hobbs MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Emily J Davidson MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Jo-ann B Bier MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Roula Nadim Choueiri MD1 Maguire Rd Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Edward James Hart MD57 Highland Ave Salem MA 01970
- Dr. Joanne L Mitchell40 Holland St Somerville MA 02144